Friday, November 12, 2010

Week End Getaway...

My friends and I wants to have a vacation, we've been planing it for almost a year now. We kind of having a difficulty to achieve it because most of them are busy with they're work, since i don't have a job at this moment though i tried to find one, they give me the job of planing it, of were to spend it. They want the vacation at the end of December this year. I'm surfing the web to find the perfect place and i find so many destinations and locations one of it is the
weekend breaks
This is just one of the example of a good destination for the unforgettable Weekend vacation that i found the web. This is so frustrating and its not really easy, My friends are choosy, three of my friends wants to spend it in the beach and four of them wants to spend it in the province were they will go hiking and zip lining. I am now trying to find a place were all of them can have both destination. I still have a month to find it, I don't want to wait another year for us to have this vacation. I want to fulfill this vacation because to of my friends is getting married. They will not have the time anymore.

No comments:

 
(c) Copyright 2010 Sissy's Pastime | Layout Design by Chie Wilks