Monday, February 28, 2011
Hello my Fellow Mellow Yellow Monday participants! its quit a while since the last time we join this meme and the last time we update our blog, this would be our entry this monday " Yellow Bamboo Tree" hope you will like this, i seldom see a bamboo that is yellow mostly its green just like their leaves...Happy Mellow Yellow Monday!!!
Friday, February 25, 2011
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Growing up in the country was the best thing for me. I had wonderful childhood memory that I can never trade for the world. We live in a place where everything was almost free from bills to house as part of my Father's work benefits. Del Monte Inc. was first owned and run by American's company. We never had playground in our backyard but we had spacious plaza to play with. There were basketball court, swing, slides, soccer field and baseball field and more.
Do you know that you can buy a swing set for only $149.99 online? Yes, you read it right, just go to CSN Stores.com. They have 200+ unique sites listed in their website and over 2 million affordable products to choose from. Now, you probably asks why you need a swing set. Well, if you live here in America you will understand why every family need their own playground at their backyard. It's against the law to leave you children playing outside with out close supervision of adult. So, if you have playground with swing wet to play with for your active little rascals, then you are at peace that they are safe inside your own backyard. So, check out CSN Stores now and buy everything you need.
Thursday, February 10, 2011
And...here we go!
1. New experiences and possibilities IS WHAT I LOOK FORWARD.
2.EXPECT THE unexpected turn on a daily walk OF OUR LIFE.
3. I'm looking forward to WORK SOON.
4. ALMOST 2 YEARS WITHOUT WORK THAT I never have imagined.
5. Try to find THE TRUE SENSE OF LIFE.
6. MY HONESTY is what's extraordinary about me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep early, tomorrow my plans include doing laundry and Sunday, I want to go church!
Posted by Shahz at 5:46 AM
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Our niece Juleane and her mom are having their vacation here in Cagayan de Oro because our brother julius is also here, That is the setting every time our brother got a month off from his work as a OFW. Our parents are so happy seeing this little girl because its been almost a year that they haven't saw her, so we make sure that she enjoy her stay with us. She is now three years and three months old, She can identify Animals and can count 1-10 but she can only rhyme the alphabet. She is a smart kid. One of her pastime if she got bored is to ask a crayons and paper so she can draw, This is what she draw for her lolo. she gave crayons to her lolo so that her lolo will help her to put some colors on her drawing.. She is a bit a camera shy but Is she so cute and talented!!! :-)
Gift from my sister when she had her vacation way back 2005, she bought this especially for me because i like Bob Marley's music about Freedom and i treasure her gift ever since and hang this outside my room..;-)
This is my entry for Ruby Tuesday, happy red Tuesday everyone!
My Entry for this Tuesday Couch Potatoes: Sisterhood of Traveling Pants, love this movie it reminds me of my friends way! way back and i like both part 1 and part 2. hehehe!
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants: is a series of four bestselling young adult novels by Ann Brashares. Released by Random House, the novels tell the continuing story of four young girls who acquire a pair of magical jeans that fit all four of them perfectly, even though they're all different shapes and sizes. The four main characters are Lena Kaligaris, Tibby Rollins, Bridget Vreeland, and Carmen Lowell.
The series begins with the four girls in their sophomore year in high school, and follows them through four summers, finally ending with the summer following their freshman year of college. During this time the girls develop in various ways, but their ultimate goal is to learn to become individuals whilst maintaining their childhood friendship that makes them whole.
" Enjoy Watching!"
Sunday, February 6, 2011
My Entry for MMYM and BM meme... First time to combine it in one post!!! :-)
Thantararannnn! here is our other little princess Juleanne, daughter of our serious but supportive brother.. hehehe! she looks like she was having fun roaming around Davao City with her ate jijie who is very generous in buying all the stuff she like..
Her playing with other kids in the playground inside the mall..
Picking a bicycle for her.. choosing which is pretty..
And this is the one she pick.. Good choice juleanne..
And they buy some toys... colorful stuff toys..(is that Barney??)
hehehe! and this is the person behind all of this gift... Thanks Tita jijie...(wink!)
Cheers to all of us thieves!
68. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
* MARA CLARA in the Philippines only!and GREY'S ANATOMY.
69. WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE THAT YOU DON'T LIKE?
* i'm just being my self.. "be civil i think." people can change!
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
* Strawberry! Hmmm Yummy.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
* YEah! all of them! lol.
72. SO IS IT GOING TO BE THE STEELERS OR THE PACKERS?
* I don't know.. i want to be both... heheh!
73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT?
* Taking a bath.. hehehe!
74. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU RETIRE?
* I loved the sea.. hopefully somewhere near the beach.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
* What questions?;-)
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
* FM radio.. lol!
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
* last week with my girl friend, just the two of us.(tanduay lapad)hehe
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
* My high school classmate! asking if i want to ride with him with his motorcycle.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE SEX(ES) YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO?
* Ha?? What?!.. i'm going straight now.. lol
80. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME?
* Shopping, window shopping with my friendz.!
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
* Every time i don't have a money,hated it.
82. FAVORITE SEASON OF THE YEAR?
* Summer, Hot! hOt! beach
83. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF CANDY?
* I like all kinds of chocolates..? What?
84. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND?
* Big YES! actually there are 3 of them.. i hope they will agree with me that we're best friends..lol!.
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
* Black and it's dry! need a make over.
86. EYE COLOR?
* Brown just like my older sis..
87. SHOE SIZE?
* 6 and a half.
88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
* Jollibee.. i can afford for now!.
89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT?
* Mang Inasal.. they serve chicken barbecue!.
90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
* I never eat sushi before until now..
91. WATCH TV TODAY?
* No! i'm watching camp Rock movie o DVD..
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
* My birthday!.. it's my day alone.. lol!
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
* Huhuhuhu! none of the above!.
94. POLITICAL PARTY?
* Can i pick Party! party!.. none!.
95. KISSES OR HUGS?
* Hugs, love the feeling..
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
* Relationships definitely.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
* Facial wash and stuff, for self pampering.
98. WOULD YOU EVER BE A HOUSE SPOUSE?
* Sure! if the price is right.. lol!
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
* What to do with my life,something like that! i don't remember the author..heheh
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE:
* BORING! don't have one, every time i see couples in front of me i want to scratch their faces.;-)
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Friday, February 4, 2011
And...here we go!
1. We are on this earth because GOD CREATED US...PEACE!!!
2. HAVING AN experience OF HARDSHIP MAKE US STRONG TO FACE LIFE. APPLAUSE!!!:-)
3. One of the hardest things for me to learn IS TO PLAY THE GUITAR.:-(
4. ALL OF US ARE connected.:-p
5. I remember THE LOVE THAT YOU GAVE ME. BY: MADONNA tsup...
6. GOOD AND REAL FRIENDS is one of the best parts of my life.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to WATCH MY FAVORITE KOREAN MOVIE, tomorrow my plans include STILL WATCHING MY FAVORITE KOREAN MOVIE and Sunday, I want to ATTEND THE MASS/GO TO CHURCH!
Sunset on the beach... :-)I took this picture one late afternoon when i had my vacation in Balamban, Cebu City.. It is not that clear because i use my phone were it doesn't have any pixel.... hehehehe
Have a nice, peaceful and enjoyable weekend everyone!!! mwah :-X
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
This is the small river in our old place in camp 14, located in our old but still beautiful camp site where all the camping and get together with friends or sometimes venue to a wedding are being held. its old because it's really old. hehehe, almost all the residence their are moved to other cities and barangays including us and most of the houses their are abandoned.
Its called stolen shots..hehehe the two of them just pretending actually. (emo)
Your face is to close... i think thant's my sister is thinking...
Which way is the pineapple plantation???? That way sis!. ;-) lol!