Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Want some Vacation.

Christmas season is coming, We have to welcome it with open arms and a wide smile. I must now make my wish list and make plans of what to do, This is once in a lifetime vacation. We will be paid off for the hard work and pressure that we receive this year. I am planing to have a vacation with my parents, maybe we will go to my fathers province. I wish i could bring them to other places like a resort or vacation houses, but its too expensive. Maybe when i can save more money i can give that dream vacation for them and for myself as well.
short breaks
As you know i love to search places and interesting things in the net, and i saw this site that offers many services for vacation lovers. Its so envious i really like to have have my vacation in this place but unfortunately its far from what i live in. This will just be my dream at this point of my life, Will never know i maybe become a Billionaire someday and i can spend my vacation in this place, If you click and browse it you can see to yourself and start planing your vacation.

No comments:

 
(c) Copyright 2010 Sissy's Pastime | Layout Design by Chie Wilks