Saturday, June 26, 2010

Killing Time

It's been a while now since i last wrote here in my account, i cant think of something to write about. i've been busy preparing for my application relating to my course and at the same time looking for other alternative if ever i don't get the approval from that agency, been thinking going abroad, like applying for an agency, but we don't have money for the placement fee and i don't know any agency here that have fly now pay later policy. searching for a way to endure the boredom, so i decided to write something interesting here in my blog, but i've been staring at the monitor for 1 hour before i could compose a sentence to write, and im already bored, sad but true and still waiting for a call from the company im applying. maybe i should go out sometimes with my friends, hay!.

1 comment:

Dhemz said...

good luck sis...:) am sure opportunity will knock soon....:)

 
(c) Copyright 2010 Sissy's Pastime | Layout Design by Chie Wilks