Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Online Game as Pastime

Playing games online is one of my pastimes. It is fun activity when you are bored. You forgot about your problems because you get carried away with the games as well as the characters. It is also challenging to level up and gain more credits. There were times that I got addicted to some games in Facebook. I had to get online to play my favorite games and harvest my crops. I forgot to update my blog because my mind was always into the games. Lately, I had enough of those games it bored me already. I want to try other games. Then I found new games online in miniclips where you can different kinds of games. They have action, adventures, puzzle and much more games which I am pretty sure you would like to try. You can also customize your game. Lots of categories to choose from that you can play to release your boredom at the same time sharpen your brain. You can register to start playing and earn points. I'm thinking of exploring this game some more the next time I have time to surf online. Right now, it’s kind of early to play around the virtual world so I guess I‘ll explore some of their games later. You can check out the site by clicking on the link provided and browse around their list of games. Enjoy and good luck!

No comments:

 
(c) Copyright 2010 Sissy's Pastime | Layout Design by Chie Wilks