Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Get Insured

I am contented with my life even if we don't have everything we want. It is just a matter of acceptance and being content. As long as we have food on the table and eat meals three times a day that would be enough. Anyhow, my big brother just got my Dad a motorcycle and he asks me if I can find a website to get insurance. I told him about the HVG insurance as they offer different types of insurance. They offer insurance for trucks, van, motor, bike and other insurance that he might be interested in getting for my father's motorcycle. It's better to think that you are insured especially if you are living in a place where lots of reckless drivers who doesn't care about the welfare of others. Living in the Philippines is pure survival. You have to be resourceful in order to survive. You have to work whatever job there is in order to survive and provide food to your family that includes driving jeepney or other vehicles. Some women they drive jeepney and truck just to have a regular job. If they bump or hit other vehicle the most common reaction they do is to run instead of checking out the damages. They are scared to pay the damages and have their driver’s license suspended. That's how tough our life in the Philippines.

No comments:

 
(c) Copyright 2010 Sissy's Pastime | Layout Design by Chie Wilks