Thursday, October 28, 2010

Friday Fill Ins.

I am back.. i guess it still feels like my first time in joining meme FFI.. hehehe Goodluck to me... im such a loser in following instructions... T_T..this is my FFI. Happy Halloween Guys!!!



So...here we go!

1. While the cat's away it probably trying to find a mate :-).

2. I buy a shirt worth 98 pesos in the mall fabuloso!

3. Children are the hope of our nation(according to Dr. Jose Rizal).

4. I directly ask if there is food, i am always hungry ;-) when I get home from work or shopping or what have you.

5. This may seem odd, but i love cats but my pet are dogs.

6. I lay in the bed w/o nothing to do and that seems like a fine idea to me!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a night out with my girlfriends, tomorrow my plans include cleaning the house, wash my cloths and bath my dogs and Sunday, I want to go to church, buy DVD and watch it in my room using my sister jijie's TV... heheheh!

2 comments:

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

wooooo mura mn sd ug true hinatagan d i ug link ug pattern waaa. daghan d i ka kwarta kay palit mn ug dvd. btw, i tigum inyong sapi sa paypal ha ky aron hatagan ug 20 si jijie as share ky iya blog mn.

Shahz said...

sakto ako gibuhat ting?? nag sakit ako ulo oi... bugo jud d.ai ko mag follow og instruction oi... na link nani xa ting? mura man wala oi... pirated man sad na DVD tag P25. o dili naman namu to hilabtan ni tangkag ang paypal.

 
(c) Copyright 2010 Sissy's Pastime | Layout Design by Chie Wilks