Monday, July 12, 2010

donno what to do...


I've been asking myself lately, what is really wrong with me why it so hard for me to find work, i tried so hard to submit many resume, but its been two weeks and still i haven't receive any call or text messages from those company, i also make sure that all the company that i applied for is that i am qualified. it really frustrate me, it makes me feel that I'm so dumb. i just want to have a work that i am comfortable and happy and its my own hard work to have that job not by connection of others... I'm now being doubtful of my self. i am now full of insecurity and self pity.

1 comment:

Dhemz said...

awwwwwwww...don't pity yourself dear...am sure God has something for you....:)

 
(c) Copyright 2010 Sissy's Pastime | Layout Design by Chie Wilks